~VoW~

All right reserved.No part of this publication may be reproduced,stored in a retrieval system,or transmitted,in any form or by an means,electronic,mechanical,photocopying,recording,or otherwise,without the prior permission in writing of the publisher,nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published and without a similar condition including this condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser.However,it is fine for bookmarking.No patent liability is assumed with respect to the use of the information contained herein.Although every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this blog,the publisher assume no responsibility for errors or omissions. Neither is any liability assumed for damages resulted from the use of information contained herein. Be informed that you may also want to view older posts. Not all posts are listed here.

Video ON

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Reborn of the Phoenix

(I)
Having my previous "Phoenix" burned into ashes and now she is REBORN. Since the beginning of Secondary Five , I had indulged myself in a plethora of busy works. Gosh , those works really made me to have less time in blogging. And now , the time has come. So keep in touch !



Ashes to ashes,Spirits to spirits ,
From the holy fire embarks into luminous flames,
For the darkest night time where not even a star shines,
Fear no more for the thirst of darkness,
Shine along with the phoenix's glows,

Let's us shine towards every corner of darkness.

(II)
Since so many of my friends around me start to blog , irresistantly , the blogging trend is just like an infectious disease which has penetrated my first defence -the skin , followed up to the second and third but yet have not been "denatured". It strongly altered my genes and carved deeply into my soul. Inseperatable. Any cure? It's still under construction ! Perhaps one day you might pop up and tell me that you've found a cure.



No comments: