~VoW~

All right reserved.No part of this publication may be reproduced,stored in a retrieval system,or transmitted,in any form or by an means,electronic,mechanical,photocopying,recording,or otherwise,without the prior permission in writing of the publisher,nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published and without a similar condition including this condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser.However,it is fine for bookmarking.No patent liability is assumed with respect to the use of the information contained herein.Although every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this blog,the publisher assume no responsibility for errors or omissions. Neither is any liability assumed for damages resulted from the use of information contained herein. Be informed that you may also want to view older posts. Not all posts are listed here.

Video ON

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Blowing off the Dust!

I've come so far and now , it is the time to scribble a few things to be remembered. Due to suffocating boredom , I turn back to my blog and am thinking to update it. Let me see , we have a lot of dust and spider web here. No worries , bi bi di ba bi di boo~~~~~ Perfectly done!

Okay , enough of gibberish. Now , the real thing. Keep you people update of my typical life as a student. Omigowd , last post was during March.
LATEST UPDATE!
Name : Lord Lexirphiw de Kui Cheng *duh , name will not change of course*
Age : 17 , ya..still 17 , mengapa? Birthday has not knocked on my door yet. Don't age me automatically la you guys.
Course : Cambridge A Levels - Biology , General Paper , Chemistry , Physics , Mathematics
Where? TARCollege. Then where I live? Hostel? No No No No....Wangsa Maju! So feel free to come visit me but I have to tell you beforehead , no comfortable sofa nor tv available. But there's tonnes of newspaper available here. No joke! Haha.
Well , I got a lot to say and it will be about.......a long essay then. Some of you might not like to read these long and tedious and mundane stories. But hey , this is my blog , I can do whatever I want. Haha. So , if it's jabbing at your eyes , just move your cursor to the top right corner , ya there , saw a X ? Click that. Ya...done....you're no longer trapped under words. Anyway , the update will be separated into a few section caegorized by months. I supposed.

No comments: