~VoW~

All right reserved.No part of this publication may be reproduced,stored in a retrieval system,or transmitted,in any form or by an means,electronic,mechanical,photocopying,recording,or otherwise,without the prior permission in writing of the publisher,nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published and without a similar condition including this condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser.However,it is fine for bookmarking.No patent liability is assumed with respect to the use of the information contained herein.Although every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this blog,the publisher assume no responsibility for errors or omissions. Neither is any liability assumed for damages resulted from the use of information contained herein. Be informed that you may also want to view older posts. Not all posts are listed here.

Video ON

Friday, February 22, 2008

What I want to do?

These few days have really made me bored deep into my bones. It is now I realse how nice it is to go to school. How controversal it is! Anyway , since I have nothing to do , I might as well find SOMETHING to do. Let's see. Hm..I dont have a PS , nor PS2 , that also applies to PS3. So basically , no games. PSP? Yes...But I've played it for the past 2 months already. Online games? The same grinding games all over. Nothing much to inspire me. Then , no gaming. Well , what I am interested in doing now is writing , perhaps. I'm writing my script for the Sin Chew Daily's Literature Competition. For the World Bank Essay Competition , too bad , it requires too much facts that I admit I am NOT good in factual essay. Listening to music and also finding nice pieces to play lo. Currently into TVB'S theme. The Drive of Life is a superb piece! Anyway , might find somemore things to post. Probably will be on SPM result that day gua. Should got inspiration to write , may it be good or bad. For the 2007 Form 5-ians , cross your fingers , toes and whichever parts that you can cross and pray hard ....... As we desire , so mote it be.

No comments: